- About Us
- Contact Us
- Events & Rides
- Geoffrey's 18,000 Mile Ride to Alaska
- 2014 BMWROK Rally Gallery
- 2014 Spring Fling Gallery
- Bob's Alaska Trip
- Ride: Knoxville to Buckhorn Lake State Resort Park, KY
- ROKtoberfest 2012
- Colorado & Missouri Rallys - July, 2012
- Bluefield, WV Ride - The River Runs Through It!
- GA Mt. Rally May 2012
- Ride: Original Mast General Store
- Ride: Rugby, TN
- BMWROK 30th Anniversary
- Ed Nabors Award
- Ride: GS in TN Gravel
- Ride: ROKtoberfest 2011
Note from the Prez
BMWROK @ Berlin
2014 BMWROK Rally
Where We've Been
BMWROK meets Monday, January 5
Monday, January 5th will be our annual BMWROK Membership Drive meeting at BMW Motorcycles of Alcoa, with food provided by the club. You will need to put in a reservation so we know how much food to order! More details closer to the date! Current and future members are always welcome!
Check out the meeting minutes! There is a lot happening! (password is on your Member Card)
Group Rides - Safe or Unsafe?
On the way back from the BMW MOA Rally in MN
One goes where one must to find 100% gasoline. Thanks, Chris!
BMWROK members rode more than 300,000 miles in 2013!